Lavender Cottage Tea Rooms
The Tea Rooms at Warratina Lavender farm are situated looking over the fields of lavender with rural views. Enjoy the ambience of this delightful venue, try our famous lavender scones, come and have a light luncheon with Yarra Valley produce.
Your luncheon can be complimented with a glass of Yarra Valley wine. All food is prepared and cooked on the premises. Good old fashioned home cooking!
The facilities cater for groups up to 30 persons with additional outside under-cover areas. On warm, sunny days you can experience the pleasure of relaxing under the pepper corns alongside the Tea Rooms. We have disabled facilities
· Licensed (wine only). No BYO
· Devonshire teas with lavender scones & homemade raspberry jam
· Gourmet platters, homemade soup & light lunches
· Air conditioned for the Summer & heated in the Winter
· Outdoor patio area for dining on fine days.
· Seating for up to 35 persons inside & 20 persons in outdoor covered area.
· Disabled access